Made from VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP™ Hook & Loop Material, SPEEDWRAP® back-to-back cable ties are laminated without adhesives. This unique manufacturing technique ensures that there is no chemical residue and the product cannot delaminate during use.
The fabrication of SPEEDWRAP® Brand Fasteners is performed at our ISO 9001:2015 Factory located in Racine, Wisconsin.
- Industrial grade.
- Easy to use.
- Gentle on wires.
- Has thousands of applications.
- Industrial Grade.
- Can be cycled (opened and closed) hundreds of times.
- SPEEDWRAP® is a registered trademark of Speedtech International, Inc.
VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries BVBA. Used with permission.
SPEEDWRAP® Tape is available in 15’ or 75’ lengths, in regular and flame retardant versions. The tape is manufactured from VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® (HTH 888). Polyethylene hook laminated to a nylon loop.
- Available in several colors including Maroon (FR) is also available specifically for plenum applications
The FR version is made from HTH 889 with a polypropylene (FR) hook laminated to an FR treated nylon loop.
- Accepted as a wire positioning device (16SA) in plenum or air handling spaces in accordance with section 300-22 paragraph (c) and (d) of NEC (National Electrical Code).
- UL (Underwriter’s Laboratory) requirements for a rating of 94-V2.
- MVSS 302.
- FR Version is available in maroon (cranberry).