Speedtech employs a proprietary method for custom printing. This superior printing process yields the highest quality image and improved image longevity, while not compromising the hook and loop closure functionality.
Printed Cable Ties offer a reusable and adjustable fastening solution with a wider body for heavier cords and can be permanently attached to any cord by the addition of a plastic cable tie through the cinch slot. Popular with large audio and video cables, they are also a great giveaway to promote your business.
The self-gripping tie’s unique design enables the user to quickly wrap the tie around an object and then onto itself for a secure hold. This versatile, flexible, heavy duty tie is easy to use and reuse, gentle on wires and has thousands of applications. SPEEDWRAP® back-to-back cable ties are laminated without adhesives so there is no chemical residue to seep out and the product will not delaminate during use. These industrial grade ties can be cycled (opened and closed) hundreds of times.
SPEEDWRAP® Printed Cable Ties are available in standard and flame retardant versions (upon special request). The Standard Ties are made from VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® (HTH 888). Polyethylene hook laminated to a nylon loop.
- Available in 11 colors.
- Standard, one color printing.
- Multi-color printing by special request, minimums apply.
Special Order Only: The FR version is made from HTH 889 with a polypropylene (FR) hook laminated to an FR treated nylon loop.
- Accepted as a wire positioning device (16SA) in plenum or air handling spaces in accordance with section 300-22 paragraph ( c) and (d) of NEC (National Electrical Code).
- UL (Underwriter’s Laboratory) requirements for a rating of 94-V2.
- MVSS 302.
- Available in maroon (cranberry) and black.
Customization Available. Minimums apply
- Cord & Cable Management
- Network Applications
- Data Communications
- Medical Devices
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations
- Pro Audio / Video
- Promotional Handouts and Giveaways
|Speedtech Part #||Head Width||Overall Length||Tie Width|
|Sizes are Approximate and For Reference Only|