SPEEDWRAP® Brand Hook and Loop Tape offers a reusable, cut-to-length fastening solution.
This back-to-back style hook and loop material is easily cut-to-length for a variety of applications. Simply wrap the cut piece around an object and then onto itself for a secure hold. This versatile, flexible material is easy to use and reuse, gentle on wires and has thousands of applications.
SPEEDWRAP® Tape is laminated without adhesives so there is no chemical residue and the product will not delaminate during use. The industrial grade hook and loop ties can be cycled (opened and closed) hundreds of times.
SPEEDWRAP® Tape is available in 15’ or 75’ lengths, in regular and flame retardant versions. The tape is manufactured from VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® (HTH 888). Polyethylene hook laminated to a nylon loop.
- Available in 11 colors - Black, blue, green, red, orange, yellow, brown, gray, beige, white, purple. Maroon (FR) is also available specifically for plenum applications
Customization available. Minimums apply
The FR version is made from HTH 889 with a polypropylene (FR) hook laminated to an FR treated nylon loop.
- Accepted as a wire positioning device (16SA) in plenum or air handling spaces in accordance with section 300-22 paragraph (c) and (d) of NEC (National Electrical Code).
- UL (Underwriter’s Laboratory) requirements for a rating of 94-V2.
- MVSS 302.
- FR Version is available in maroon (cranberry) and black.
- Cord & Cable Management
- Wire Positioning
- Network Applications
- Data communications
- Maintenance, Repair & Operations
- Automotive / Marine
- Pro Audio/Video
|Speedtech Part #||Tape Width||Length|